Picture shown with Stabilization Pad- Not Included, Sold separately
Most SI belts work fine - as long as the patient doesn't move. Our unique belt surface has solved the problem of SI belts riding up with patient activity. And - no more struggling to self-tighten the belt! Our semi-elastic belt allows patients to easily tighten to a snugger fit. It conforms to the natural contours of the pelvis while still providing the rigid support the SI joint needs.
HIP SIZE: Small (26-32"); Medium (32-42"); Large (42-52")
- Comfortable, plush feel - better patient compliance
- Belt conforms to the natural contours of the pelvis -especially important for women
- Stabilization Pad Non-slip belt stays put below the ASIS - even with activity
- Belts can be used with or without stabilization pads, which are sold separately
- Stabilization pad fits between sacral sulci and provides firm, comfortable support and proprioceptive input to the sacral area (Stabilization Pad is not included with SI belt, Sold Separately).
- Note: If your size falls between 2 sizes, get the Larger size. Example: If your hip is 32", get Size Medium