OVERCOMING TMJ- There is Hope!
OVERCOMING TMJ- There is Hope! by Lauren Andrew Hebert, PT, OCS #IMP175
A ground-breaking patient education manual that guides your clients along the path of successful self-care and recovery from TMJ/craniomandibular dysfunctions.
OVERCOMING TMJ is a low cost, concise, easy to read patient manual discussing:
- Upper quarter anatomy, function and dysfunction
- TMJ risk factors control
- Psycho-social issues of chronic pain
- Exercises, self-care, and personal pain control
- The scope of available treatment strategies
- Taking control of your own recovery
- PT management of craniomandibular pain/dysfunction