OMRON instant Ear Thermometer
Omron's new and improved "Worry Free Thermometer" features the latest technology to provide fast and precise results. With 250 scans taken per second, patients can be sure the instant reading is accurate. For flexibility in usage, the thermometer provides readings in both Fahrenheit and Celsius, a memory feature recalling the last temperature reading and lens covers for hygienic use.
- Instant, one second reading (takes 250 scans per second)
- Convenient storage case keeps thermometer and lens covers together
- Engineered button placement ensures, safe comfortable use
- Sleek design fits comfortably in the ear and in the palm of any size hand
- Memory feature recalls last temperature reading
- Measuring Mode reads in Fahrenheit and Celsius
Welch Allyn Braun Thermoscan Pro 4000 Ear Thermometer
The new Braun ThermoScan® PRO 4000 is the only electronic ear thermometer with a preheated probe and sensor for reliable temperature readings on patients of all ages. Featuring exclusive ExacTemp™ technology to ensure proper positioning and improved accuracy in three to seven seconds, the new PRO 4000 is one of the fastest thermometers ever developed. Lightweight, simple, fast, accurate, and affordable the new PRO 4000 is the perfect solution for any medical practice or hospital setting.
- Exclusive ExacTemp technology provides an active user feedback light, guiding proper probe positioning.
- Preheated probe tip minimizes the cool down effect experienced when taking repeat temperatures, improving both accuracy and repeatability.
- Probe cover detection system improves accuracy by ensuring precise infrared heat transfer.
- Automatic probe cover eject button makes for quick and easy removal of used probe covers.
- Innovative security features reduce occurence of theft in hospital environment.