Manual Muscle Testing / Digital Muscle Testers
MicroFET2 Digital Muscle Tester
The MicroFET 2 Muscle Tester is best used to locate a weakness, not confirm a strength. The proven MicroFET 2 Muscle Tester technology allows you to utilize its accuracy to objectify and prove your clinical findings.
MicroFET 2 Digital Muscle Tester Features:
- Innovative ergonomic design fits in the palm of your hand, adapts readily to manual muscle techniques.
- Accurate within +/- 2%
- Load cell capacity 150 lbs
- Two threshold settings provide dual sensitivity for expanded range of use and accurate measurements of trace changes.
- 3 test pad attachments, flat/curved/digit
- Self-activating sleep mode to extend battery life
- FDA approved
Lafayette Digital Manual Muscle Tester for Manula Muscle Testing (MMT)
The new Lafayette Digital Muscle Test System (MMT) is an ergonomic hand-held device for objectively quantifying muscle strength.
The test is performed with the clinician applying force to the limb of a patient. The objective of the test is for the clinician to overcome or "break" the patient's resistance. The MMT records the peak force and the time required to achieve the "break" providing reliable, accurate, and stable muscle strength readings that conform to most manual muscle testing protocols.
The MMT also features a wide range of customizable options for data storage, preset test times, and force thresholds.
- Peak force
- Time to reach peak force
- Total test time
- Time within selectable ranges
- Average force
- Data storage for up to 150 tests in on-board memory
- Automatic or manual storage of data
- Measurement range 0-300 lbs (136.1 kg/1334 N)
- Selectable test time from 1 – 10 seconds
- Tone to indicate start, stop, and entering within a range
- Microprocessor controlled
- Built-in stored data browsing capability
- Easy to read graphical LCD display
- Automatic shutoff after 5 minutes of inactivity
- Battery indicator on LCD display
- Interactive menus allowing users to select device options
- Battery powered: (1) rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Size: 3.1" x 5" x 1.5" (7.87cm x 12.7cm x 3.8cm)
- Range: 0-300 lbs (136.1kg) (1335 N)
- Accuracy: ± 1 % over full scale
- Resolution: 0.1lbs/0.1kg/0.1N(0-999.9N) / 1N(1000N-1335N)
- Battery Life: 6-8 hrs powered on, 30 minutes after low battery condition
- Charge Time: 80% charge => 45 minutes / Full charge => 2 hrs
- Data Storage Capacity: 150 tests
- Calibration Points: 31 point (Every 10lbs, 0 – 300)
- Preset Test Length: 0.5-10 seconds; in 0.1 second increments