Range of Motion Measurement- Goniometers
Gollehon Extendable Goniometer
Versatility, Reliability, Accuracy and Portability are the advantages that make the Gollehon Extendable Goniometer an innovative tool in the assessment of range of motion. Its arms can extend to 22.25" to measure large joints and retract to 6.875" to measure all but the smallest joints. Unlike standard Goniometers that require the examiner to estimate alignment, the length of the extendable arms allows it to lie over anatomical bony landmarks. The dual scale of 0º - 180º and 180º - 0º is magnified four times, improving the accuracy of the reading, thus, reducing the chance for error. The Extendable Goniometer is affordable, costing little more than standard Goniometers. Its lightweight ABS plastic construction will ensure continued and long lasting use.
- Dual Scale, 1 Degree Increments
- Extendable and Retractable Arms
- Magnified Reading Window
- Total collapsed length: 6.875"
- Total extended length: 22.25"
- Arm rotation: 360° (both directions) Resistance swivel
- Lens magnification: 4x
- Index dial: dual scale 0°-180° & 180° - 0° @ 1° increments
- Extendable arms: Chromium plated brass
- Positioning see thru hole: 0.68" diameter
Jamar Plastic Goniometers
JAMAR transparent plastic, professional- quality E-Z Read Goniometers feature opaque white background behind degree markings for easy, accurate readings. Inch and centimeter linear measurements.
- 12 ½" Goniometer: Scale reads 0° to 180° and 0° to 360° in 1° increments.
- 8" Goniometer: Scale reads 0° to 180° in opposite directions in 1° increments.
- 6" Goniometer: Scale reads 0° to 180° in opposite directions in 1° increments.
- 6 ¾" Goniometer: Scale reads 0° to 180° in 5° increments. Ideal for small joints.
Stainless Steel Goniometers
Professional-quality Goniometers feature clearly marked degree increments and easy-to-read inch and centimeter linear measurements.
- 360° Goniometer: Features one 360° and two 180° scales that read in opposite directions. 14" long. Scales marked in 1° increments. Locking arm. Knurled knob adjusts Goniometer arm tension.
- 180° Goniometer: Has two 180° scales that read in opposite directions. 14" long. Scales marked in 10 increments. Non-locking friction arm.
- 8" Goniometer: Has two 180° scales in opposite directions marked in 1°increments. Turn the knurled knob to vary amount of tension on the arms or to fully lock them.
- 180° "Robinson" Pocket Goniometer: Scale is marked in 5° increments. Ideal for measuring small joints of the hand. 7" long.
Stainless Steel Goniometer Set
Padded carrying case with compartments holds Goniometers firmly in place. Set includes the following 6 pieces:
- 180° "Robinson" pocket Goniometer
- 180° Goniometer
- 360° Goniometer
- 5½" finger Goniometer
- 8" Aluminum X-ray Goniometer
- 8" Stainless-Steel Goniometer
Baseline 180° X-Ray Goniometers
Document angles on X-ray negatives. 180° head has two opposing scales marked in 2½° increments. Black aluminum with easy-to-read white radiopaque markings (doctors and therapists wearing glasses find this goniometer easy to read).
Hand-held, transparent Goniometer standardizes the clinical assessment of ankle dorsiflexion. Structure allows examiner to control entire forefoot, subtalar joint and ankle joint, preventing unacceptable pronation during measurement. Incorporation of a plantar platform as goniometric mobile arm also minimizes the variables in technique common with single-plane Goniometers. Durable polycarbonate base. Designed by Dr. Joseph Donnery, D.P.M., R.P.T. Latex free.
Baseline 180° Digit Goniometer (Pluri-Dig)
A hyperextension finger Goniometer that can be held and operated with one hand. Measures extension/hyperextension and flexion of the digits from the dorsal surface of the hand for increased accuracy.Protractor measures 0° - 110° in 2° increments. A 10-cm scale (millimeter increments) on the grip allows easy measurement of fingertip-to-palm distance. Big, well-contrasted and easy-to-read figures. Latex free.
Finger Goniometer- Stainless Steel
For ROM measurements of metacarpal, phalangeal and interphalangeal joints. Linear inch and centimeter markings on both sides of protractor in opposite directions. Protractor measures 0° to 150° in 5" increments.
Finger Circumference Gauge
Measures as a direct readout of the circumference of a finger joint or digit. Ruler is transparent.
Gulick Anthropometric Tape
Provides precise circumferential measurement for progressive Anthropometric exams, regardless of examiner's measurement techniques. Contains spring attachment for constant tension and precision. Tape measures in inches and centimeters.