Electric Stimulation / Electric Muscle Stimulation
** Electrotherapy SALE- Limited Time **
Intelect Legend Electric Stimulator
- Both the 4 channel and 2 channel Intelect Legend Stimulators feature:
- Interferential, Premodulated, Russian, and High Volt waveforms
- Clear LCD display
- Waterproof membrane overlays for easy selection of waveform and parameter control
- Ability to store start-up parameters
- Lightweight for use in clinic or on-the-go.
- ETL listed, cETL listed
#09INT002..... Intelect Legend Electric Stimulator- 2 channel: $3,358.17 SALE: $2,619.37
#097560..... Intelect Legend Electric Stimulator- 4 channel: $4,282.44 SALE: $3,340.30
Intelect TranSport Electric Stimulator (On-the-Go Electrotherapy)
- 2 channels of electrical stimulation
- Ten new user-defined memory positions for User Protocols
- 110V or battery-powered option
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- 4 standard currents (Interferential, Premod, Russian and High Volt)
- Lightweight design, along with battery-powered option and custom designed mobile carrying bag for easy transport
- Unit is designed for tabletop, wall mount or mobile use
#092783..... Intelect TranSport Electric Stimulator: $2,411.13. SALE: $1,880.68
#0927478..... Battery Pack for Intelect TranSport (optional): $273.43
#092780ASY..... Therapy Cart for Intelect TransPort (optional): $355.24
#092884..... Transport Cart Adapter (Required with Cart Order): $84.20
#0927467..... Carry Bag for Intelect TranSport (optional): $113.93
Intelect Legend XT Electric Stimulator
- The Intelect Legend XT is a clean modular design available in two or four channel electrotherapy or combination electrotherapy ultrasound systems. A modular design means affordability as it allows the clinician to select a two-channel system now and add two more channels later without significant cost.
- Clinical performance has increased by providing six essential electrotherapy waveforms. Complete session parameters can be stored on Patient Data Cards. The new on-board Patient Data Management (PDM) system, along with the Patient Data Card, work together to overcome the problems of time management, the inconsistency of patient care and the increased need for accurate patient documentation.
- Comprehensive patient pain profiles are recorded with a VAS (Visual Analog Scale), Numeric Pain Index and Pain Map Profile for each patient. Electrode placement diagrams can be created for each patient to improve the consistency of care. Session notes are also accessible for each therapy session. User defined protocols are another great feature to customize any waveform to your specific needs and store it by name.
- Attention to detail is logically designed in the user interface and continues into the new therapy system cart (OPTIONAL), providing an integrated cord management strategy to minimize the tangling of cords. Six concealed storage bins keep therapy resources such as gels, towels and electrodes close at hand.
- Patient Documentation: Allows clinicians to capture and record accurate patient information through the following programs: Pain Map Profile, Modality Records, Electrode Placement Diagrams and Session Notes.
- MULTIPLE WAVEFORMS: The essential clinical waveforms to manage a broad spectrum of clinical conditions. Interferential, Premodulated, High-Volt, Russian, Symmetrical Biphasic and Microcurrent
- USER DEFINED PROTOCOLS: Customizes any waveform to your specific needs. User protocols are organized alphabetically by name for easy recall.
#092763..... Intelect Legend XT Electric Stimulator- 2 channel: $2,866.57 SALE: $2,235.92
#092786K..... Intelect Legend XT Electric Stimulator- 4 channel: $3,616.70 SALE: $2,821.03
#092793K..... Intelect Legend XT Electric Stimulator- 2 channel with Cart: $3,348.79 SALE: $2,612.05
#092797K..... Intelect Legend XT Electric Stimulator- 4 channel with Cart: $4,072.13 SALE: $3,176.26
Sys*Stim® 226- 2 Channel Electric Stimulator
The Mettler Sys*Stim 226 provides the flexibility to meet virtually any clinical need and has unprecedented ease of operation. Clinicians can choose from a broad range of waveforms, including Interferential, Pre-modulation, Medium Frequency and Biphasic with adjustable phase duration and frequency. Additional versatility is provided by a selection of treatment modes that include Surge, Reciprocation, Surge with Reciprocation and Vector Rotation. The Sys*Stim 226 can be set up in the two-timer mode so two separate treatment protocols may be run simultaneously.
#ME226..... Sys*Stim® 226 (2 Channel) Electric Stimulator: $1,717.00. SALE: $1,440.97
Sys*Stim® 294- 4 Channel Electric Stimulator
The Mettler Sys*Stim 294 is a four channel neuromuscular stimulator with six stimulation waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, Medium Frequency, Biphasic, High Volt and Microcurrent. Up to four different treatment protocols may be run simultaneously giving maximum treatment flexibility. The Sys*Stim 294 has soft-touch control knobs to allow the clinician to adjust the stimulation intensity with confidence.
#ME294..... Sys*Stim® 294 (4 Channel) Electric Stimulator: $3,662.00. SALE: $2,772.78
Sys*Stim® 208A Low Volt 2-Channel Stimulator
The Mettler Sys*Stim 208A is a two-channel, low-volt stimulator with Surge, Pulse, Tetanize and Reciprocation modes. It has easy-to-operate knobs that control stimulation intensity and frequency, a digital timer and a remote patient cut-off switch. It is a small, portable stimulator with a clinical appearance.
#ME208A..... Sys*Stim® 208A (2 Channel) Low Volt Stimulator: $747.00. SALE: $669.00
Intelect IFC Portable Interferential Stimulator
For Symptomatic Relief and Management of Chronic Pain and Acute Post-Surgical or Post-Trauma Pain.
- Dual channels, Manual selection for two or four electrodes
- Adjustable pulse amplitude, Interference Frequency, and Difference Frequency parameters.
- Four stimulation modes (frequency shifts): Continuous, 1/1, 8/8, 10/10 Ramped.
- Waveform: Symmetric biphasic square
- Uses DURA-STICK Plus Electrodes
#0977719..... Intelect IFC Portable Interferential Stimulator: $238.43 SALE: $179.00
Intelect Digital Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulator (NMES)
For the Prevention of Disuse Atrophy as well as Muscle Re-Education, Increasing Range of Motion and Increasing Circulation
- Dual, independent channels
- Adjustable Pulse Amplitude, Pulse Frequency, and Contraction/Relaxation Time Parameters
- 3 stimulation modes (Synchronous, Constant, Alternate)
- Patient compliance timer
- Digital LCD display and digital controls
- Uses DURA-STICK Plus Electrodes
#0977717..... Intelect Digital Neuromuscular Stimulator (NMES): $143.68 SALE: $109.00
Trio*Stim™ Portable Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulator (NMES)
The Mettler Trio*Stim is a portable battery-operated, neuromuscular electrical stimulator featuring three therapeutic modes: TENS, Muscle Stimulation and Microcurrent. This two-channel unit allows you to provide a device for pain control with either TENS or Microcurrent stimulation or you can use the same device for muscle rehabilitation, re-education and spasm reduction.
#ME215..... Trio*Stim Portable Neuromuscular Stimulator: $565.00. SALE: $462.65
DURA-STICK Plus Self-Adhesive Reusable Electric Stimulation Electrodes
(For use with TENS & Electric Stimulators)
Features advanced leadwire technology. This new leadwire is comprised of stainless steel fibers, which are very flexible and provide excellent conductivity. This in combination with thin carbon film and a newly patented multi-stick adhesive gel, make the Dura-Stick Plus a very comfortable and durable electrode. For use with TENS devices