Cold Packs & Cold Therapy
ColPac® Vinyl Cold Packs
- Vinyl Hydrocollator ColPacs Cold Packs ensure effective cold therapy regardless of body area.
- Designed for heavy clinical use.
- Filled with a non-toxic silica gel that remains pliable throughout treatment.
- Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing relief from acute pain, swelling and fever.
- Latex free
ThermalSoft® Gel Hot/Cold packs
ThermalSoft Gel hot cold packs are double-duty packs. Heat them in the microwave for heat therapy. For cold therapy put them in the freezer. ThermalSoft Gel Packs stay soft, even at freezer temperatures and retain their hot or cold therapeutic benefits for extended periods of time. The large gel pieces mold to your body to deliver soothing heat or cold therapy. Two thin layers of vinyl make these packs sturdy yet conformable to the body.
Experience the benefits of direct, active ice massage:
- Effective treatments in 5-10 min. vs. 20 min. for passive ice packs
- Quick deep tissue penetration focused on target areas
- Effective therapy for ligament, tendon and muscular injuries
- Immediate ice massage increases treatment effectiveness, speeds recovery
- Portable Carry Cooler keeps Ice-Up Stick frozen up to 10 hours!
- Take it anywhere for immediate post activity ice massage
- Leak proof design keeps your sports bag dry
- Ergonomic, insulated Comfort Grip barrel for controlled ice massage
- Unique Cap design easy to pop open with wet hands
- Patented Ice Grippers allow full range of controlled massage pressure
- Affordable, small and easy to carry - fits in sports bag or car glove box
- Simple and effective: just fill it, freeze it and carry it for Ice on the spot!
- Includes Ice-Up Stick and insulated Carry Cooler
|Hot/Cold Compression Therapy|